Thursday, December 20, 2012

Acronyms

I can promise you that I will not be posting twice in one day (I won't have time. I'll be having way too much fun) other than tonight. This is really important and something that you need to know. Disney uses a lot of acronyms. Both Cast Members and guests use them because it's easier, especially when you're writing. Here is a list of acronyms that I will most likely be using so that you can understand what I am saying!

BBB - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
MK - Magic Kingdom
DTD - Downtown Disney
FGiT - Fairy Godmother in Training (my title)
Pixie Dust - glitter used in the Boutique ("magic pixie dust" in Peter Pan if you're stumped)
DAK - Disney's Animal Kingdom
DCP - Disney College Program
CP - College Program (or the term used for intern. plural being "cp's")
DHS/Studios - Disney's Hollywood Studios
DVC - Disney Vacation Club
DCL - Disney Cruise Line
EMH - Extra Magic Hours (park hours only allowed for guests staying in a Disney Resort)
FOLK - Festival of the Lion King
QSFB - Quick Service Food and Beverage (cafeteria style food in a park or hotel)
FSFB - Full Service Food and Beverage (a sit down restaurant)
WOD - World of Disney (the location of the Downtown Disney Boutique)
WDW - Walt Disney World
Y&B - Yacht and Beach Club Resort

These are the most common that I'd use (if I do!) but if I ever use one in a blog post, I'll be sure to define it before using it! Alright. I promise I'm done blogging tonight. My next post will probably be about packing so all of my family and non DCP friends can ignore it. But until then, goodnight!

- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment