Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


I hope you all have had a great Holiday Season! I love everything about this time of year, however this year has been a little different. I miss my home away from home like crazy and I've been itching to get back as soon as I found out I am. So this season, all I could think about was having Christmas come and go so that my move back to Disney would be that much closer. I cherished this year because I'm hoping that next year I'll be spending Christmas in Orlando as a performer. But if not, my time will come!

Now that Christmas has come and gone, the countdown (and the crack down on buying a car and picking a date to move) begins. I've hardly started packing. Okay well that's not the right word. I haven't touched my clothes (basically the whole thing) yet. I start my next program on January 28, but the other day, I changed my availability at Splash Mountain to January 20-26 so I have to be in Orlando by the 19th. I although hope to be there by the 15th, so we'll see!

Time to start making plans and get packing!! I'll leave you with my favorite gifts from this Christmas!

- Andrea




No comments:

Post a Comment