Saturday, January 19, 2013

TOOOOO-MARROW!

Hey, my first role onstage was Annie so I felt it was only necessary ;)

I leave tomorrow! I can't wait! I've been itching to get back ever since I knew I was going back. Seeing everyone's facebook posts and blog updates and pictures have been torture! Of course I've been excited for everyone but it has made me so anxious to get there! My mom and I are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning and we're hoping to go as far as Southern Virginia or hopefully just into North Carolina before stopping. I've got to go shopping later for some snacks for the ride. My car is pretty much packed and we'll be ready to head out!

I'm sad to leave everyone. I love my family but I am glad to be on my own again (sorry mom). I have loved seeing my parents everyday and being so close to my extended family. Tonight we're having my big crazy family over for dinner and to hang out and play games. I will definitely miss that. It'll be hard to say goodbyes. I'm not very good at them, especially because I cry at pretty much anything. I'll probably even cry saying goodbye to my cat (don't judge, she's my baby). But once I say goodbye, I'll be okay. It's like ripping off a band aid right?

A bit of a quick update. I have scoliosis. I was born with it, and lately my back has really been hurting me. I had X-rays taken yesterday and thankfully I am okay, but I need physical therapy, which will have to be done in Orlando. That took me aback but I'm thankful that I can go on with my life! Now I'm just hoping that the pain will go away soon!

I'm not sure if I'll be updating during the trip, but if not, I'll see you at Disney World!!!

- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment