Sunday, January 13, 2013

Waiting

I had planned on leaving tomorrow. That is unfortunately not happening. I haven't been able to pick up a shift at Splash Mountain and I didn't want to go early and pay to stay there and not work. However because of a wonderful friend, I was given a shift on the 25th! As of right now, I'm not sure exactly when I'll be leaving. My mom is driving down with me and she is trying to work around her schedule. I'm hoping to leave on Saturday (the 19th) by we'll see what actually happens. Regardless, I'm extremely thankful that I'll be able to work and keep my training at Splash!! That will be such a help if I'm ever short on hours at the Boutique! Almost all of my new friends have checked in and are now officially on their program or are on their way to Orlando. Seeing all of their pictures and updates is making me incredibly anxious!! I'm so ready to be home again.

Oh! There's been another huge update in my life. On Friday I brought home my baby! Having a car is one of the best feelings in the world. I've never had a car of my own and I feel so independent. I can't wait to have it in Florida with me!

I hope I'll be able to give more updates by the middle of this week!

- Andrea (oh and here's some pictures of my new car "Pixie!")




3 comments:

  1. Maybe the reason why you can't seem to pick up a shift as Splash is because it's closed for renovation until March or so? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you're right!! I knew I wouldn't be scheduled but I didn't think it would have been this difficult to grab a shift! Oh well I'm so thankful I have one! I have a "support" shift. Meaning I get to stand around and pin trade (which I LOVE doing!!) and talk to guests and tell them that the ride is closed. It'll be easy and fun :)

      Delete
    2. Nice!!! Sounds like a sweet deal!! :D

      Delete